Cathodic Protection Engineer.
30 Days Duration, Immediate Departure,
Main job will be to provide technical content and innovative solutions to the Cathodic Protection (CP) business on onshore and offshore oil, gas and water plants. You will investigate and trouble shoot CP related problems for pipelines and tanks amongst others. For new and running projects you review CP materials and equipment and in accordance with the client’s requirements you will provide technical solutions.
• TU, discipline Electrical Engineering
• 8 years experience in similar function
• Knowledge of the oil and gas industry
• Leadership qualities and excellent communication skills
• Fluent both orally and written in English
• A NACE qualification is highly desirable
• Capable enough to carry out the CP survey of onshore and offshore system independently
• Driving license
Please send your CV with expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org